We have researched the CARES Act and other Michigan Legislation, Provisions and Programs and found that virtually everyone will be impacted in some way.
In this Webinar we will go over it all for you and answer your questions such as:
- How does this affect someone who is retired?
- Is my student loan forgiven?
- I got laid off, what am I entitled to?
- Will I get one of those checks they are talking about?
- I am a contractor, can I apply for unemployment?
- When do I have to file my 2019 taxes?
- Can I still do a Roth IRA for 2019?
- I help adults with Special Needs, will those individual be impacted?
- I have to be home with my children because they are home from school, how can I still get an income?
- My business is slowing, can I get a loan or grant to help us stay open?
Join us, learn how this affects you today and in the future.
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Apr 3, 2020 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: How does Covid-19 Legislation Affect Your Finances?
Please register in advance using the ZOOM link below:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
There are only 100 spots available, so register quickly. If the webinar is full or you cannot make the day and time, please email us so we include you in the next presentation!
Date and Time
Fri, Apr 03, 2020
10:00a - 11:00a EST